No go for launch

Well, we have just scrubbed the shuttle launch for tonight due to weather, but it still remains to be seen what the scrub turnaround plan will be. I am hoping that they will make another attempt tomorrow even though the forecast is not looking that great right now. Stacey will be back from her cruise tomorrow, and I would love to be able to take a blog friend to a launch and share the experience. Pray for good weather tomorrow!

  1. #1 by Niki on December 8, 2006 - 3:19 pm

    Too bad too. I was looking forward to pictures from the night launch.

    Hey Jen – if you don’t mind could you send your mailing address to me via email. I want to send you a card.

    Thanks, Niki

  2. #2 by Glitter/Aleka on December 8, 2006 - 4:35 pm


  3. #3 by stacey on December 9, 2006 - 10:33 am

    Hey Jen!

    We’re back!! (I sent you an email) I wish the launch would have worked out so we could’ve been there – I was sooo disappointed!

    But, in a way it was for the best since I’m working this morning. 😦
    Anyhow, thank you, thank you, thank you, for offering the passes. Maybe one day I’ll be down there for a launch!

    And thanks for everything else. It was so great meeting you! Now you have to come to Chattanooga! πŸ™‚

    Here’s to a successful launch asap! πŸ™‚

%d bloggers like this: